TopSpin will custom-build an event package that meets your group’s needs.
We think TopSpin is the best venue for your upcoming event! Our facility has played host to child and adult birthday parties, Silicon Valley Tech. giant teambuilding retreats, fundraiser events, and much more. No event is too big or small! To have your questions answered or to receive a quote for your event, please complete the contact form on this page.
Suitable for groups of 10 – 150 guests!
Choose whether to reserve individual tables or opt for a full-facility rental.
- Individual tables may be reserved at the hourly rate of $25 during normal business hours. Two hour minimum reservation.
- Buy out TopSpin’s full playing facility (13 tables) and receive a $5 hourly discount per table. Only $260 per hour!
- Events may be scheduled outside of normal operating hours, but are considered full-facility rentals and will be charged at the full facility rate of $260 per hour.
- Maximum 6 players per table.
Add delicious catering items to your event package!
- Justin’s Catering and Event Productions: TopSpin partners with Justin’s Catering and Event Productions. Hundreds of catering options, including beer/wine/full bar service, are available. Packages range from $5 to $50+ per head
- Pizza My Heart: Mmmmmmm pizza. Packages range from $5 to $10+ per head.
Where can I eat the delicious food I added to my event package?
- No food is allowed on TopSpin’s playing area. This means that reservation of our party room is required to serve food at your event.
- TopSpin’s party room, with bar and counter space for buffet style food display and seating for more than 40, can be reserved for a flat rate of $50 and used for the full duration of your event.
- Q. Can I bring in my own food or drinks?
- A. Yes. You may choose to bring in your own food or drink, but a $50 cleaning fee will apply? Outside alcohol is not permitted.
Consider adding one of these fun options to your package!
- Schedule a TopSpin party staff member to to assist your group. This staff member can coordinate games, activity, or run a formal tournament for interested participants. Fee: $25 per hour.
- Consider hiring a professional coach who can teach your group proper technique to help make your party a smash hit! In addition to teaching ping pong technique, this coach can perform any duty of the party staff member. Fee: $100 per hour.
- Commemorative paddles are available as a keepsake for your event or as a prize for a tournament winner. Fee: $15 per paddle.